How does magic hair work?
Magic HairTM may look like a powder, but it’s actually countless microscopic fibres shaped just like tiny hairs. These fibres are made from all-natural cotton and cling to your hair strands to make them appear thicker – particularly at the roots.
They cover up any exposed scalp to eliminate those annoying gaps that can appear with thinning and/or patchy hair.Shop Magic Hair
Superior to keratin hair fibres
Made only from pure cotton and mineral-based colourants, Magic HairTM is the safe and natural solution for concealing thinning hair.
Compared to most keratin fibres, Magic Hair:
- Is finer, with a stronger grip on the hair strands and less fall-out
- Appears less matte and more natural on the scalp
- Won’t run colour when exposed to moisture
- Contains no additives or chemicals that irritate the skin
- Gives a more natural look of real hair No colour run with sweat or if you get caught in the rain
2. Compare the colour of your hair to the Magic HairTM swatches. Look at the hair closest to your roots, at your crown and temples.
3. If your hair is in between two close shades, choose the one that is slightly lighter for a more natural look.
4. If you find that the shade is a little too light, you can layer a small amount of the darker shade over the top.